The 5 Best US Military Watches need to be the most durable, precise and sturdy. Whatever division of the armed forces you are in, these watches all need to have common features to be considered the best. Common features in the best US military watches include having a water resistance level to a depth of at least 100 meters. The best military watches also include a chronograph as well as a night vision feature.
- The Traser H3 P6500 Military Type 6 Tritium is a watch that was designed and built to match the military specifications defined in MIL-W-46374 F. This military watch is the first to be equipped with the MB-Microtec H3 permanent light technology. Illumination is on two hands, bezel and hour markings. Water resistance, accurate Swiss movement with second hand and a fiberglass hardened mineral glass crystal are a given feature in this US military watch.
- The Swiss Army Men's Maverick II Alarm Black Dial watch is a very rugged watch that can survive in tough military conditions. This military watch has an anti-reflective sapphire crystal which provides the best scratch resistance. This watch has a 24 hour index around the inner perimeter and an index from zero to 60 engraved on the unidirectional black ion plated steel bezel. The luminous silver toned hands make it very easy to read the dial, plus this watch comes with an alarm feature.
- The MTM Black Patriot is a combat ready US military watch that was built for members of the special forces whether on land or sea. This US military watch has been approved by MIL-W-46374 as compliant. This is not just an ordinary chronograph. It has a carbon fiber dial, 200 meter water resistance, and over eight ounces of 316L solid stainless steel watch case. This military watch is made with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal and unidirectional stainless steel ratcheting bezel.
- The Luminox Black Ops was designed to be one of the best US military watches made. The Swiss illumination system glows without the need to push any buttons, no matter what conditions, for twenty-four hours seven days a week, due to there proprietary technology. Each Luminox watch features tiny gas lights which are always lit on the hands, hour markers and bezel. Water resistant, shock resistant and a jeweled Swiss movement are a standard feature with this US military watch.
- The Citizen Eco-Drive Chronograph watch keeps time with military precision. This US military watch relies on the Citizen Eco-Drive movement system, so you never need to replace a battery. Eco-Drive is a thin solar panel under the dial that converts light energy from any source into electrical energy to run the watch. This military watch includes three subdials that provide chronograph functionality along with the ability to track hours on a 24-hour scale. The dial has luminescent minute and hour hands and a sweeping red second hand.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”