For those desiring the luxury of a sports car without the funds to justify buying a new one, we have assembled a list of the top five best used sports cars. If you'd like a really higher-end model but don't want to pay the jacked up prices to get a brand-new off the shelf, this is the route to take. However, patience is a virtue and if you take your time and shop carefully, chances are you'll be cruising along in your new sports car without being shackled by debt. Here are five of the best used sports cars to get you started.
- The Porsche Boxster Base Roadster is an excellent used sports car that has it all. The 2008 Porsche Boxster will run you about 40 grand used. Features include a 245 hp, 2.7 L V-6 engine that averages 29 miles per gallon on the highway.
- The Nissan 350 Z Track Coupe is a two-door hatchback that comes equipped with a 300 hp, 3.5 L V-6 engine. This stylish car uses dual front airbags and averages 24 miles to the gallon on the highway. It will cost you roughly $18,000 used.
- The Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible is a gem when it comes to high-quality used sports cars. This two-seater was manufactured 2007 and includes five-speed manual transmission and a 166 hp, 2.0 L four-cylinder engine. This sports car averages 27 miles to the gallon on the highway and runs around $16,000 used.
- The Honda S2000 convertible is a nice-looking two-seater, 237 hp 2.2 L four-cylinder engine. The scar averages 24 miles per gallon on the highway and will run you roughly $19,000 used.
- The BMW Z4 Track Coupe debuted in 2005 and is equipped with a 300 hp, 3.5 L V-6 engine. This two-door hatchback averages 24 miles per gallon on the highway and will cost you roughly $18,000 used.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.