Vanilla vodka is the main ingredient in five of the best vanilla vodka cocktails. They are delicious! Vanilla vodka adds a smooth sweetness to tasty cocktails for any type of gathering or occasion. These are the five best vanilla cocktails sure to please you and your friends:
To make the best vanilla vodka cocktails, you will need:
- A cocktail shaker
- Martini glasses
- Hurricane glasses
- Rocks glasses
- Highball glasses
- Vanilla vodka
- Chocolate liqueur
- Irish cream
- Coconut rum
- Mango rum
- Banana schnapps
- Orange juice
- Pineapple juice
- Butterscotch schnapps
- Hazelnut liqueur
- Milky Way Martini – In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine two parts vanilla vodka, 2 parts chocolate liqueur, and one part Irish cream. Shake all of the ingredients together and strain into a martini glass to make this rich vanilla vodka cocktail.
- A Tropical Dream – To make this vanilla vodka cocktail with layers of tropical flavors, combine one part each of vanilla vodka, coconut rum, mango rum, banana schnapps, and two parts each of orange and pineapple juices. Shake the ingredients together and pour into a hurricane glass filled with ice. Top this vanilla vodka cocktail off with a splash of grenadine, and the drink is all ready!
- Slippery Panties – This scrumptious vanilla vodka cocktail is made by combining equal parts vanilla vodka, butterscotch schnapps, and hazelnut liquor in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Next, shake the ingredients together and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Caribbean Martini – This tropical vanilla vodka cocktail is made with one part coconut rum, two parts vanilla vodka, and a splash of pineapple juice. Shake the ingredients together in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and strain into a martini glass.
- Creamsicle Screwdriver - This tasty variation on a traditional Screwdriver is an awesome choice if you’re looking for an easy to create vanilla vodka cocktail. All you need to do is fill a highball glass with ice, add 2 ounces of vanilla vodka, fill the rest of the glass with orange juice, and stir.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …