If you are seeking the 5 best vegetarian restaurants in Weston, Florida, then here is a review of ones highly recommended by their customers.
- PIZZA FUSION: Although not 100% vegetarian, for those looking for organic, fresh, and even gluten-free items, Pizza Fusion is an excellent choice. Their vegan pizza uses soy cheese and a multi-grain crust. They also make vegetarian wraps, salads, sandwiches, and breadsticks. In order for their celiac disease customers to be able to eat there, they use garbanzo beans, fava beans, and rice flour to make their especially tasty, gluten-free pizza crust which is topped with gluten-free cheese and sauce. They even make gluten-free brownies! Pizza Fusion, 2378 Weston Road, Weston, FL.
- CHEF STEVE'S: Often named as one of the pioneers of healthy cuisine, Chef Steven Petusevsky was also the Director of Creative Food Development for Whole Foods Market for over a decade. He uses only natural, healthy ingredients and never uses preservatives, artificial ingredients, or MSG. He features daily vegetarian selections such as his chili or Greek roasted eggplant. Chef Steve's, (AmeriSuites Plaza) 2221 N. Commerce Parkway, Weston, FL
- MYUNG GA TOFU & BBQ: Although listed as Korean cuisine, they offer many vegetarian dishes such as kimchi pancakes and japchea (a stir fry with veggies and clear noodles). A unique choice is dolsot bi-bimbap wherein the food cooks as you mix veggies, rice, and egg in a stone bowl. Their mochi ice cream and crushed ices are also unique. Myung Ga, 1944 Weston Road, Weston, FL
- SUBLIME RESTAURANT is located close to Weston and is a "necessity" for vegetarians, because it is fully vegan and features organic and vegan dishes. Mouth-watering choices include their spinach and eggplant ravioli, portobello "tenderloin", tempura-coated cauliflower drizzled with a sweet chili sauce, avocado and sweet potato timbale, and their pan roasted sublime loaf which is a combination of port wine reduction, caramelized onions, creamy garlic mashed potatoes, and sauteed vegetables. Even vegan desserts are offered such as apple napoleon and sugar-dusted doughnuts filled with coconut and non-dairy cream. Sublime is pleased to offer a 10% discount to holders of the VegDining Card. In addition, Sublime's profits go to organizations that promote animal welfare and a vegan lifestyle. Sublime Restaurant, 1431 N. Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- UDIPI CAFE is also located close to Weston and is a combination of South Indian cuisine and 100% vegetarian dining. At lunch, they serve a superb buffet loaded with Indian vegetarian dishes such as mango lassi, chick pea curry, coconut chutney, and more. Each customer also gets a Masala Dosai, which is a large semi-crisp crepe filled with buttery curry potatoes. Udipi Cafe, 2100 N. University Dr., Sunrise, FL
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”