These 5 best vibrating cock rings give you and your partner a great sexual experience. There are many kinds of vibrating cock rings out there. But which ones will give you the best experience? Below are the five best vibrating cock rings.
- The Screaming O. This vibrating cock ring gives you an intense sexual experience for both partners. It has the longest vibrations- over 30 minutes- and the strongest vibrations. It has a pleasure tickler on it for her and pleasure knobs on it for him.
- Two-O Double Pleasure Ring. This vibrating cock ring gives you double the pleasure with it's two vibrating motors on one ring. The super stretchy ring gives you a comfortable fit every time. This cock ring also has pleasure knobs for him and pleasure humps for her. Two is always better than one!
- Silicone Triple Orgasm Cock Ring. This orgasm cock ring has vibrating removable bullets and silicone pleasure point finders that gives her an amazing clitoral and anal vibration. The silicone ring gives you a snugly fit for a firmer, longer erection, and the pleasure humps at the base of the cock ring gives extra stimulation to her. This makes this vibrating cock ring the perfect sex toy for couples.
- Wild Ecstasy Novelty Shaped Cock Ring Vibrator. This textured silicone ring has a vibrator and a head shape that stimulates the clitoris to give both partners pleasure at the same time. This cock ring is re-usable also and it cleans easily. Not only does that make it a good buy , but also when you buy this ring, you get four Durex condoms for free.
- Good Vibe Pro.. This vibrating cock ring is a re-usable cock ring made of very stretchable plastic. It's the best choice for continuous pleasure over and over again. The Good Vibe has a raised stimulator that channels micro-vibrations to the clitoris, providing extreme orgasms. Oh yea, it just has to be on the top five.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …