5 Best Vintage Erotic Movies
Looking for the 5 best vintage erotic movies? Since photography was first invented, people having been looking at erotic pictures, so after a century of cinematography there are many great vintage movies with a distinctly erotic theme. The recent films do not stand up to the pioneering classics that played out in shady back street theaters, and to prove it here are some of the all time best erotic vintage movies.
- "Emmanuelle," (1974). Back in the days when long hair and facial hair were the cool looks, "Emmanuelle" introduced a generation to the joys of lesbianism. The hot French bed hopper didn't just have sex with women but also with men, and once or twice even with her husband, but her antics in this vintage film make it one of the best erotic movies of all time.
- "Deep Throat," (1972). Every man's dream is to find a woman whose clitoris is located down her throat, and this erotic movie brought that fantasy to life. It certainly featured a hysterical plot, but it gets the hormones going, so this vintage film has to be one of the 5 best in the genre.
- "Alice in Wonderland: An X-Rated Musical Fantasy," (1974). This has nothing to do with Johnny Depp or any other film or book sharing the title, but it is one of the best vintage porn movies around. The film features a slightly older Alice than was present in the book, and she seeks a rather different kind of wonderland.
- "Outlaw Ladies," (1981). The name alone should qualify it for consideration as one of the 5 best vintage erotic movies out there. This sexy movie features five gorgeous chicks who seek their thrills all over town.
- "Urban Heat," (1984). Ever wonder what New Yorkers do on a hot day? Have sex. This erotic classic continues to delight movie fans even today because it features several couples doing it in all kinds of interesting places.