The 5 best vintage Kawasaki motorcycles are true classics in every sense of the word. Wonderfully preserved and maintained, these vintage Kawasaki motorcycles are kept in practical, mint condition so that they continue to drive and perform in the most efficient way possible. Another great perk of driving a vintage Kawasaki motorcycle is how cool you'll look. Not many people drive these styles in the present.
- 1974 Kawasaki KZ900. The 1974 Kawasaki KZ900 features an unrestored condition and, for its age, great, rarely used mileage of only 9761 miles. That's good enough to propel it to the number one spot, but this vintage Kawasaki motorcycle also comes with brand new tires so that when you are cruising down the highway and trying to catch the attention of some chicks on foot, you'll easily catch their eye.
- 1983 Kawasaki Spectre 550. This vintage Kawasaki motorcycle is a bargain at only a couple of grand, and it looks sharp to boot, which is why it occupies this number two slot. With only 4853 miles, it is like it was hardly ever used or driven, so you have the benefit of not only getting a vintage Kawasaki, but also one that is practically pristine and unused.
- 1982 Kawasaki CSR 1000. The 1982 Kawasaki motorcycle deserves the three position because it costs even less than the 1983 Kawasaki Spectre 550, but it has a sizeable number of miles with over 20,000 miles on it. Still, this vintage Kawasaki motorcycle possesses parts that all still work and also run great. On the maintenance side, it has also had an oil change and a tune-up quite recently.
- 1972 Kawasaki MT1 Minibike. This 1972 Kawasaki MT1 Minibike takes the number four spot because it is not in perfect condition and is a smaller version of a traditional, Kawasaki motorcycle. However, its condition is still very useable and the benefit of a smaller motorbike is how much more agile and speedy it is, especially on corners and crowded streets.
- 1972 Kawasaki Z1 900. With all stock parts and a fresh coat of paint straight from Japan, Kawasaki's 1972 vintage motorcycle is ready to bring you around town wherever you want and need to be. With a good price and mileage that is not too high (13,732 miles), the Kawasaki Z1 900 should still provide years of carefree cruising fun for you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …