For the stylish individual, try one of the five best vintage men’s wallets. Vintage wallets were a thing of style and comfort. Carried inside the jacket pocket, out of sight, the owner had easy access to everything inside. Not like today’s lumpy bulge sticking out of the back pocket. That really ruins the ladies view of the scenery. A vintage wallet inside the jacket also prevents sciatica from that “bump” under the cheek.
- This vintage alligator skin wallet is available only at Ruby Lane.com. Rarely would anyone have such a treasure as alligator skin these days. Luxury such as this does not loudly cry, “I have luxury,” rather it states the fact simply and elegantly. This wallet can hold any currency and has enough space inside to double as a cigarette case.
- This 60's Whiting & Davis Gold Mesh Wallet is only at Retake Vintage.com. Made from shimmering gold fabric with a black rayon insert, this vintage wallet easily fits in with today’s styles. A coin purse inside the wallet means you won’t jingle when you walk or dance. Carry only what you need for the evening in this gem.
- Here is an all leather vintage wallet, circa the 1930's from Collectics.com. This men’s wallet features a sterling silver corner piece that covers almost half of the front of the wallet featuring a floral and leaf design. It does show some wear, but most vintage items do. The fact that it has a lot of life left shows quality was the focus of the maker. This is the wallet to carry if you want to show style, but not too much flash.
- Men's vintage bar & shield logo bi-fold deluxe biker wallet is exclusive to Harley-Davidson.com. Who can forget the days of “Easy Rider?” This wallet features the one and only Harley Davidson logo embossed on the front, and the classic chain to attach it to your belt loop. Put this in your back pocket or in a jacket pocket. Even in a three- piece suit, this wallet says something about your personal style.
- An unused boxed circa 1950's-1960's European chocolate alligator wallet is for sale at Vintage Skins.com. It is still in the original box and has the original authentication papers to go with it. It features a section for cards, photos, and change as well as paper currency. It also has two open side pockets for easy retrieval of taxi money, debit card or a piece of paper for that special phone number. The interior is genuine kidskin leather, making this men’s wallet a truly luxurious item for your wardrobe.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …