5 Best Vintage Surf Shirts
Wearing at least one of the 5 best vintage surf shirts gives the chance to become a collector of meaningful memorabilia. Vintage surf shirts were developed by special groups of very cool people who felt what they were doing was worth remembering. A great deal of effort was put into what they did and the clothing is a remembrance of these memorable organizations. Vintage surf shirts are cool to wear and the art work is very creative.
- Roxy Fin Bright. A white juniors surf shirt made of imported silicone washed cotton, this shirt has rough hewn seams with a rib knit collar. It has a Roxy water base ink print and has a woven Roxy clip label on the bottom.
- Paradise Cove Surf Shirt. This vintage surf shirt has a beautiful painting of the Surf and the name of Paradise Cove. This can be purchased at the Destee Nation online.
- Quicksilver Surf Short Sleeve. At only $6, this is a nice surf shirt for not a lot of money. Purchase online at dobox. This shirt represent years of surfing history.
- Surf Club Hawaii Hoodie. While $75, this surf shirt has a lot of history. It's a representative symbol of youth striving for excellence and still going strong. This hoodie is a great piece of memorabilia from the 1961 surfing era and can be purchased at the Malibu Surf Club online.
- Malibu Surf Club. The Malibu Surf Club shirt is from 1952, and only nineteen were made. Though replicated, this is still a great surf shirt. If you get wet in this surf shirt, just sun dry. This surf shirt can be purchased online at the Malibu Surf Club.