5 Best Volcom Halo Pants
Looking for the 5 best Volcom Halo pants? Volcom Halo pants are perfectly designed to make snow boarders happy. These 5 Volcom Halo pants are all great choices to wear for all your snow boarding needs.
- Volcom Snow 09 Halo Gore-Tex Softshell Pants. These warm and comfortable black Halo pants are perfectly designed to keep you warm. They offer a three-layer laminate shell fabrication and even have a double layer stone butt patch. They also offer a three-way adjustable cinch hood along with many other features. They sell for around $440.
- Volcom Halo Pro-shell Pants. This pair comes in bright orange and will keep you warm. They're also designed with a three-layer laminate shell fabrication and many other features. They sell for around $440.
- Volcom 2009 Halo Gore-Tex Pants in Parillo Faces Print. Volcom makes these Halo snowboarding pants with a print of Mark Parillo. They offer a three-layer pro-shell fabrication and a brushed flannel liner. They also offer adjustable boot gaiters and several utility pockets. They sell for around $295.
- Volcom 09 Halo Pro-shell Gore-Tex Pants. These pants offer a three-layer laminate shell fabrication and a stone butt patch. They come in black and are one of Volcom's best Halo pants. They sell for around $325.
- Volcom 2010 Conditions Gore-Tex Pants. This brand new style is slightly cheaper than the others. They come in black and offer a two-layer stretch laminate fit. They are very comfortable and have a breathable liner. They also contain a stone butt patch and are designed to keep the average snowboarder warm. They sell for around $140.
Posted on: May. 27, 2010