5 Best Wall Mounts For Flat Screen Televisions
So, you got that awesome flat screen television you have always wanted, now you need to get one of the best wall mounts for your flat screen television. We give you the five best wall mounts for flat screen televisions.
- VideoSecu Mount MF607B Tilt Wall Mount. This is a sturdy wall mount for flat screen televisions that are thirty-two to fifty-five inches. This wall mount will only set buyers back about twenty bucks. Almost anyone can easily install this mount in their home. This mount will support TVs up to one-hundred and thirty pounds. Being reliable and very affordable is why this is one of the best wall mounts for a flat screen television.
- Sansus Full Motion Wall Mount SF213-B1. This wall mount is compatible with most twenty-seven inch flat screen televisions and can hold up to forty-five pounds. This wall mount has concealed hardware to give it a more finished and sleek look. Buyers can expect to pay around ninety dollars for this wall mount. Being able to easily adjust the television to any viewing angle is why this is one of he best wall mounts for flat screen televisions.
- Sanus VMPL50B VisionMount Tilting Mount. This wall mount is a little more expensive , but still a bargain at around sixty-five dollars. It holds television thirty-two to fifty-six inches. Coming with short and easy to follow mounting instructions is why this is one of the best wall mounts for flat screen televisions.
- Cheetah Mounts APTMMB Tilt Wall Mount. Users of this black wall mount like that it tilts, so they can get a great view of their televisions. This is an affordable mount and cost around thirty dollars. This mount is for televisions that are thirty-two to fifty-five inches. Being very secure so users don't have to worry about their televisions falling off the wall is why this is one of the best wall mounts for flat screen televisions.
- Mustang MV-STAT 2 Wall Mount. For only around fifty-five dollars this is a very strong wall mount. It holds TVs up to one-hundred and twenty-three pounds. The lift and hook design that makes for very fast installation is why this is one of the best wall mounts for flat screen televisions.
Posted on: May. 22, 2010