The 5 best Waltham wrist watches are made by the Swiss watch making company Waltham International SA, which was founded all the way back in 1954 in Switzerland. These five best Waltham wrist watches cater to an elitist crowd since they are luxury watches. So if you have the money to afford a Waltham wrist watch and desire to class up your look and wardrobe, then seriously consider getting yourself a Waltham wrist watch.
- Lord Waltham – LW48. Lord Waltham – LW48 is the best Waltham luxury watch on account of its philosophy of individuality while also expressing concepts of prestige and distinction. To know aesthetic perfection is to glance upon the LW48's seamlessly shaped cambered tonneau case, a case that will go a long way towards making a bold statement on your wrist.
- Sir Waltham – SW39 Pink Gold. Sir Waltham's pink gold watch easily sits at the number two spot because of its high-class, mother-of-pearl dial together with its strap, which is an ostrich brown leather piece of great manufacture. If you want a watch that communicates how luxurious it is, then buy this Waltham watch, and wait for people to express awe at its sapphire crystal and also its crown that is set with blue cabochon.
- Waltham Sports Fidalgo Red Dial – SW45. This sports-styled watch by Waltham combines the luxury of its reputation along with the attitude and risk-taking nature of its sportier watch line, good enough for it to sit at number three. This Waltham watch looks really sporty because of its smart, buffalo leather strap that comes with a folding buckle.
- Lord Waltham – LW45 Art Deco. From the Lord Waltham line of watches comes this Art Deco model, easily snatching the four spot because of its time period-specific, Arabic numerals that are nicely contrasted with a dial that is of the mother-of-pearl variety. While this watch looks very sweet in its Art Deco motif, it also ensures the greatest of precision time, having an officially certified chronometer.
- Waltham Sports Lone Eagle – SW45. One of the sharpest-looking wrist watches in all of Waltham's collection, the Lone Eagle features a stainless steel case, a blue center, and silver counters that make it look like a true leader. With self-winding movement so you don't have to worry about setting it anymore, this Waltham luxury wrist watch is what you want on your wrist for every occasion in life.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.