The 5 best "Wanted" movie quotes come from either Morgan Freeman's character Sloan, or James McAvoy's character Wesley. The 2008 action movie "Wanted" revolves around the underground world of assassins. Wesley is an average man working in a dead end job until Fox finds him to say his father was an assassin who was wrongfully murdered. It sets off a never ending chain of adventures for the professional assassin Fox, the sarcastic Wesley, and the assassin leader Sloan. The best "Wanted" movie quotes vary from being humorous, to life lessons.
- "[to audience] What the fuck have you done lately?" – Wesley. One of the best "Wanted" movie quotes is the last line of the film. At the end of "Wanted" Wesley lists off everything he accomplished, then turns to the camera and says the quote. Having Wesley break the fourth wall by directly asking the audience is a perfect ending to "Wanted." It is a nice tidy ending to a great action movie.
- "It a choice, Wesley, that each of us must face: to remain ordinary, pathetic, beat-down, coasting through a miserable existence, like sheep herded by fate – or you can take control of your own destiny and join us, releasing the caged wolf you have inside." – Sloan. Morgan Freeman's character Sloan gives advice to Wesley about what is sanity, and insanity. Essentially, Sloan is using a really well put together, and insightful quote to get Wesley onboard with the Fraternity. He goes on to say that the Fraternity causes stability, and that by assassinating one person, it could save thousands. It is one of the best "Wanted" movie quotes because it got Wesley feeling more comfortable with the Fraternity.
- "Welcome… to the Fraternity. This gun you're holding belonged to your father; he could conduct a symphony orchestra with it." – Sloan. In the movie "Wanted" Sloan is the secret society of assassins leader. With the quote, Sloan is welcoming Wesley into the elite society called the Fraternity. One of the best "Wanted" movie quotes because without trying to be, the straight-laced Sloan was witty and funny.
- "[upon seeing a dead woman hung on a meat hook] Oh my God! Hey, we can't shoot a dead woman! She might be somebody's mom!" – Wesley. Fox overseas Wesley training, which includes knowing what it feels like to shoot someone. One of the best "Wanted" movie quotes happens when Fox gets Wesley to practice shooting on a dead body. Even after Wesley tries to protest someone shooting the dead body, Fox still shoots her in the head. Throughout "Wanted" Wesley always has great comedic quotes to break up the heavy action sequences.
- "You know there are people, beautiful people, you just wish they could see you in a different setting, a different place. Instead of where you are, what you've become. But most of all, you wish you weren't such a pussy, for wishing for things that'll never change." – Wesley. One of the best "Wanted" movie quotes comes from a voice-over by Wesley. The quote is so great because it is something everyone can relate too. There always seems to be those untouchable people that you wish would notice you, but never seem too. The "Wanted" movie quote explains the longing to have someone notice you, but realizing nothing will ever change.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.