An enthusiast in the world of watches will always look for the 5 best watch brands. Owning a particular piece from one of the best watch brands can add dignity to a collection or even generate envy from other fellow collectors. These timepieces are as good as heirlooms to the next generation, a great piece of investment for those who think of financial gains. Here is a list of the 5 best watch brands that you can proudly add to your collection or use to make a statement with your wardrobe:
- Patek Philippe. “You never actually own a Patek Philippe, you merely look after it for the next generation.” This is the phrase that the brand uses to attract attention, and it has worked well for them. As an integral part of the leading watch brands, Patek proves to be an icon of a man’s success. It defines a turning point in a man’s life; if he came from rags and succeeded in life, owning a piece from this watch brand may prove to be a sign of success.
- Swatch. One of the reasons this watch brand leads the others is because it led to a revolution and saved the Swiss watch making industry. By the time that the Japanese were monopolizing the manufacturing of good looking and quality watches, watch-maker Nicholas Hayek swam against the flow. The Swiss watch making industry was in a decline and lost favor from consumers, but then Hayek took a risk: he created watches with different designs and colors to match clothing raising the market value of the his watch brand. Now Swatch is one of the most sought-after brands, by both the older and the new generation.
- ToyWatch. It’s like wearing a topnotch watch brand, but it’s not. The manufacturer’s goal in creating the ToyWatch is to reach out to those people who can’t afford the leading brands, but have an eye for those styles. The clients of this watch brand are not to be ignored. ToyWatch customers include: Oprah Winfrey, Sylvester Stallone, Michael Jordan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Madonna, Al Gore and Charlize Theron. These celebrities are not in the category of people who cannot afford to buy high-end watches, which goes to show the impact ToyWatch has had in terms of style without having to be unaccessibly expensive.
- Audemars Piguet. This watch brand was said to be made for men who boast wealth and also hold their heads high as leaders of the pack. With Arnold Schwarzenegger as a primary client, the watch brand stands as a symbol of power and luxury. The most popular among the designs is the "Royal Oak", which was designed in the early 70s by Gerald Genta. It has then received a healthy line of followers because of it's design and market value. Wearing and owning one of these can prove to be a symbol of high stature.
- Tag Heuer. It is said that most men in the world have owned this watch brand as their very fist expensive and valuable watch. And who wouldn’t invest in a Tag Heuer? This Swiss watch brand is a great addition to a man’s collection or wardrobe. It has a sporty, casual, and glamorous look that invites a great line of celebrity and sports endorsers like Uma Thurman, Brad Pitt, Tiger Woods and others. The watch, while worthy of making a fashion statement, is also durable enough for everyday wear.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.