It can be frustrating when you are unable to read the time on your watch due to poor lighting, but you can cure this problem by purchasing one of the 5 best watches with luminous dials. The luminescent watch face and hands is just one of the great features of these high quality and stylish watches.
- Stuhrling Tuskegee Elite Men’s Luminous Dial Watch. One of the features that makes this Stuhrling watch stand out from the rest is the dial treatment that has been applied. For the luminous dial to have the most effect, it was treated with a special chemical to ensure the best lighting without glare. The watch has a coin-edge bezel, Arabic numbers and Manhattan style skeleton hands. The five link bracelet has a push button clasp and lock. It is also easy to adjust to fit any man’s wrist.
- Seiko Men’s 5 Sports Automatic Luminous Dial Watch. The Seiko sports watch with a luminous dial is rugged and trendy. It is made of polished stainless steel and a jewel self-winding movement. The face is cream colored, has silver hands, and the day and date are displayed as well. The classy look of this watch would go well with business or casual attire.
- Armitron Men’s Sports Watch. This is a simple and sleek watch with a luminous dial. The fabric band is soft and comfortable against your wrist, and the face of the watch offers basic features. The numbers three, six, nine and twelve are noted with Arabic numbers while slash marks have been used to represent the remainder of the numbers. If you are the type of man who prefers a smaller, classy style watch, then this is the perfect watch for you.
- Nautica Men’s Multifunction Luminous Dial Watch. There are many extra features on this Nautica watch. The face of the watch has white hour markers and two-tone hands. It has three sub-dials and is water resistant. The luminous dial is easy to see in any environment.
- Le Chateau Men’s Sport Luminous Dial Watch. This watch is contemporary in nature and offers a luminous dial, a Japanese quartz movement, and a genuine leather band that fits most men even if he has a small or large wrist circumference. The embossed hour markers give the face of the watch a unique look.
Reference: Opinion piece – reference not required. Thank you!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.