The 5 best watches for running constitute all those watches that give you the edge when running. Whether you run competitively or just to keep in shape, having one of these watches around your wrist is going to help your performance. Don't run without any of these on your wrist.
- Tech 4 0 Accelerator Men's Running Watch. The best watch for running is this one because it comes complete with an accelerometer that is built-in for the purpose of measuring speed. The great thing about this accelerator men's running watch is that it satisfies your purposes across a whole range of needs. It is good for you if you are an avid runner, an adventure enthusiast, or just need to fulfill your doctor's recommendations each day.
- Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver With Heart Rate Monitor. This Garmin watch is ideal for running because it provides you with so much information on your wrist. Not only does it provide you with great signal reception, but it also ensures that you get precise speed, distance and pace data. Even though all the aforementioned features make it great for running, this watch is also great for activities like windsurfing, skiing in the winter, and cycling.
- Timex Men's T5E231 Ironman 100-Lap FLIX System Watch. A performance sports digital watch, the Timex Men's T5E231 Ironman watch is super for running due to its many features. If you want to refer back to your running workout data, then simply check the training log that actually stores your running statistics data! Its FLIX system refers to the fact that you can activate its night-light feature with simply a flick of your wrist, super-convenient when you are running.
- Timex Ironman Global Trainer With GPS Watch. The fourth-best watch for running is this baby from Timex. It is rich in features that make your running workouts a synch. It includes a feature that allows you to pick from 50 custom running routes for the purpose of then racing against your previous best time. This encourages you to keep pushing yourself by doing your very best. It also comes with GPS tech that measures both descent distances and then altitude ascent.
- Casio Men's G-7700. This G-Shock watch from Casio takes up the last place on this list of the best watches for running, mainly because it is G-Shock tough. With a resistance to water up to 660 feet, this watch can take some serious abuse during your running workout. Not only is this baby shock resistant, but it comes with a stopwatch and a countdown timer so that you can measure your running speed and data exactly.