5 Best Water Ski Boots
Presented here are the five best water ski boots on the market. Water skiing is a great year-round sport that provides fun in the sun mixed with some speed and excitement. These five water ski boots will provide comfort, protection and great looks while you are out on the lake or ocean cutting some waves.
The five best water ski boots:
- Connelly Fastback Front or Rear Water Ski Boots: These are quick on and easy off water ski boots with the popular fastback approach. Sturdy water ski boots, they have an added ankle support with a ridged but comfortable plastic support design. They are built to produce the best in support and comfort while keeping the skier fixed to the water ski. This is a very durable design with safety quick release for those awkward moments.
- Fischer Men's XC Control Water Ski Boots: These have an exceptional design with an easy latch system to get you on and off the water ski with you in full control. This boot has a wet design to keep the moisture off the foot but keeps the ventilation available. Stiff plastic molded under the foot is durable and sturdy where needed. The base reduces shock to the foot and makes fatigue an afterthought.
- RossignolBCX9 Water Ski Boots: One of the top names in snow skiing brings their offering to the water skiing crows. Without disappointment, this water skiing boot is sleek, practical and useful. These ski boots provide reinforcement at the toe and heel and an ultra sturdy but relaxed outer sole. This is an excellent all around boot that adheres to the foot and ankle but still provides adequate mobility.
- Radar Vector Water Ski Boots: This offers a PVC free construction with high cuffs and softer lines. A very comfortable water ski boot with a traditional look, feel and support, it provides the best for the water skier. This boot has simple construction with reinforced stitching and padding in key areas to keep the foot protected and comfortable.
- Madshus CT120 XC Ski Boots: Madshus offers top of the line water repellant with a breathable and vented construction. High end cuffs keep the ankles dry and tight and the ridged under sole provides comfort and stability. Their boots are exceptionally put together with reinforced stitching and wraparound ankle comfort.