5 Best Water Ski Ropes
The 5 best water ski ropes are the most secure and toughest and are essential at keeping you connected to your water ski boat. There's nothing more tragic when you're water skiing than to find yourself wiped out in the water because your water ski rope broke! To avoid this aggravating incident, check out any of the following ropes, which are sturdy enough to do the trick for you.
- Kwik Tek Water Ski Rope. The best water ski rope is this offering from Kwik Tek, a true marriage between practicality and effectiveness. For a price that's not too bad, you get a nice length of 75 feet, which will come in handy a lot when you are trailing behind your water ski boat, trying to enjoy the wakes. The next time you are on the lake and trying to get big wakes behind your boat, make sure your rope is Kwik Tek.
- 2010 Yamaha 4 Section Performance Water Ski Rope. The second-best water ski rope is this beauty from Yamaha, and it features four sections for meeting the demands of skiers of all skill levels. If you have ever been irritated by the lack of finger protectors on other water ski ropes, then your troubles are over with this one. It features molded finger protectors that are full-length, to boot, so that your grip on the rope will never be jeopardized.
- Liquid Force Rope Waterski Le Team. This water ski rope is characterized and epitomized by heavy-duty construction, which is a godsend on the water as you are trying to take in all the hopefully huge wakes from behind your water ski boat. Just think about it: If your water ski rope is not heavy-duty and you are trying your best to hang on and tackle those wakes of water coming your way, then the rope may just snap, leaving you totally screwed and with only the end of the rope to hold on to!
- Airhead Water Ski Rope Deluxe. For all lovers of water ski ropes that demand a little more from the average rope, this is the brand for you. It features a weight of seven pounds, the all-important finger guards, and a generous length of 75 feet of rope. All this means that as you water ski behind your boat, you will have a generous amount of rope from which to trail behind, a sturdy rope that won't let you down, and a way to make sure that your fingers are protected at all times.
- Airhead Water Ski Rope 8-section Radius Handle. This is the fifth-best water ski rope because it features an ultra-special handle that will guide you on how to find the proper spot in which to water ski behind the boat's wake. All you must do is correctly identify the right color-coded section, and then you can ski in place in such a way that will allow you to water ski without the same muscle fatigue you may be used to from other, inferior ropes.