Want to know the 5 best waterproof cycling shoes on the market? Here are 5 top sellers to choose from. Most cycling shoes are made of light, breathable materials that are usually not waterproof. This list highlights a few exceptions. If your bicycle commute catches you in a downpour, these shoes will keep your feet warm and dry. Through the heaviest rain and muck, on the hike-and-bike trail or off-road, these waterproof shoes won’t bog your down.
- Patagonia Boaris Mid Waterproof All-Terrain Shoe. The Boaris Mid Waterproof by Patagonia is an ankle-height all-terrain shoe. Leather uppers and panels seal out moisture for complete waterproof protection. Mesh linings wick away moisture and control foot odor.
- Merrell Radius Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot. The Merrell Radius is an off-road performance shoe with athletic-shoe styling. Its waterproof construction keeps feet dry even in downpours. This all-purpose book takes care of your hiking, biking, walking, running, and riding needs.
- SIDI Diablo Winter Cycling Shoe. The SIDI Diablo is a waterproof cycling shoe with an insulated Gore-Tex upper. The fit provides extra room for thick winter socks. Velcro straps secure the feet, and competition soles allows for optional toe spikes.
- Pearl Izumi Barrier Winter Cycling Shoe. The Pearl Izumi Barrier is a lightweight winter cycling shoe for men. The Gore-Tex lining and special insulation provide complete waterproof protection and maximum warmth. A water-resistant, zip-up lace cover offers further protection from water and debris.
- Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra Shoe. The Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra waterproof shoe is made for mountain biking, hiking, and running. Gore-Tex inner booties offer both breathability and waterproof protection. Polyester linings and contoured insoles wick away moisture and control foot odor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!