Want to know the 5 best waterproof cycling shoes on the market? Here are 5 top sellers to choose from. Most cycling shoes are made of light, breathable materials that are usually not waterproof. This list highlights a few exceptions. If your bicycle commute catches you in a downpour, these shoes will keep your feet warm and dry. Through the heaviest rain and muck, on the hike-and-bike trail or off-road, these waterproof shoes won’t bog your down.
- Patagonia Boaris Mid Waterproof All-Terrain Shoe. The Boaris Mid Waterproof by Patagonia is an ankle-height all-terrain shoe. Leather uppers and panels seal out moisture for complete waterproof protection. Mesh linings wick away moisture and control foot odor.
- Merrell Radius Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot. The Merrell Radius is an off-road performance shoe with athletic-shoe styling. Its waterproof construction keeps feet dry even in downpours. This all-purpose book takes care of your hiking, biking, walking, running, and riding needs.
- SIDI Diablo Winter Cycling Shoe. The SIDI Diablo is a waterproof cycling shoe with an insulated Gore-Tex upper. The fit provides extra room for thick winter socks. Velcro straps secure the feet, and competition soles allows for optional toe spikes.
- Pearl Izumi Barrier Winter Cycling Shoe. The Pearl Izumi Barrier is a lightweight winter cycling shoe for men. The Gore-Tex lining and special insulation provide complete waterproof protection and maximum warmth. A water-resistant, zip-up lace cover offers further protection from water and debris.
- Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra Shoe. The Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra waterproof shoe is made for mountain biking, hiking, and running. Gore-Tex inner booties offer both breathability and waterproof protection. Polyester linings and contoured insoles wick away moisture and control foot odor.