These 5 best waterproof watches can be valuable among those who are engaged in water sports. These waterproof watches are creations with the highest quality and durability made especially for underwater use.
- NIXON 51-30 CHRONO WATCH. This watch features a stainless steel housing with a mineral crystal stainless steel band that can withstand the challenge of underwater and aquatic activities. It is one of the best waterproof watches for garnering a 300-meter rating for underwater pressure. This waterproof watch comes highly recommended for swimming, surfing, snorkeling and scuba diving. It even looks great for casual wear.
- SWISS ARMY RENEGADE WATCH. This waterproof watch is very comfortable to wear with its waterproof Arnitel polyurethane strap perforated for breatheability. It is water-resistant up to 164-feet water deep. The watch's luminous hand allows for better readability of hand time for hours with a luminous ball for its date window stamp on dark places. It also has an Arnitel polyurethane case with a stainless steel back.
- RONSTAN RF4036 CLEARSTART REGATTA SAILING WATCH. Every racing sailor will love this waterproof watch's multiple countdown and count-up sequences and its synchronization feature. This watch can accurately measure the elapsed time of 59 minutes and 59 seconds with just a touch of the button.
- ST. MORITZ MOMENTUM M1 WATCHES. St. Moritz specializes in dive and water sport watches. This waterproof watch usually comes with an orange dial and stainless steel band. Its luminous dials give better legibility in dark places. The watch is water-resistant for up to 660 feet. Its matte stainless steel finish gives St. Moritz’ M1 watches an elegant look.
- LUMINOX MEN’S 3913 ORIGINAL NAVY SEAL DIVE WATCH. This waterproof watch features an illumination system that glows 100 percent brighter than other waterproof watches, making it a better choice for low-light or non-light situations. It has a precise Swiss-quartz movement and a mineral crystal cover with a durable polyurethane case and band with a Velcro closure.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …