5 Best Ways To Ask A Girl For Her Number
Any guy wanting to get her number should know the five best ways to ask a girl for her number. Asking a female for her number can be confusing and seem like a daunting task, especially if she is with a group of friends. Every situation is different so it's best to assess the best way to approach her and ask her phone number.
When asking a lady for her number, you'll need a few things:
- Confidence. Ladies like a guy with confidence, especially when you're making the first move to get her number. Don't appear shy or distant.
- Something to record her number with. It can either be a cell phone or a piece of paper with a pen. Regardless, make sure that there is something to get her number with. If you don't have anything, it will be awkward whenever you are looking for something to get her number with.
- Make sure you look nice. Don't approach her looking messy, try to look as put together as possible.
There are different situations in which the lady and you may be in. The five best ways to get her number are:
- If she is with friends, walk up to the group and strike a conversation with all of them. Don't leave anyone out. If you focus on just the primary lady you're after, the rest may feel left out. Talk with the group for awhile, until they have to go. During this time, watch her body language. If she seems distant and polite, but not too friendly, she might not be interested in you. As they all are leaving, say something like "I would love to talk to you more, can I have your number?" Then, produce a way to copy down her number.
- If she is alone, walk up to her and strike up a conversation. Comment on the way she is dressed, but don't seem sleazy. Make sure she is doing most of the talking and really listen to what she has to say. Make her feel comfortable by not coming on too strong. Keep the conversation to around 30 minutes before you leave. Leave her wanting more. Before you leave, ask her for her number and produce a way to record it.
- Never ask a female that you've just met for her number. If the first thing you ask when you meet her is if you can have her number, it's doubtful she will give it to you. You at least want to wait a couple of minutes before asking, and make sure she is comfortable with you before you ask for it.
- Make sure you get a good look at her body language. Most of the time, she will copy your body language if she is comfortable with you. Also, she will touch her hair and just seem generally more comfortable. If she doesn't seem comfortable, don't point it out. This will make it worse. The best thing you can do is simply walk away and accept that she isn't into you.
- Be yourself. Don't form yourself to what she wants. If you do get her number and it does look like it will be something serious, you will be scrambling to keep your likes and dislikes straight. If she is really interested in you, it should be for the real you, not for what you think she would want.
Girls can be hard to understand. They can also be intimidating. Whatever you do, try to remain calm and relaxed. Being tense will not help things. Remember that getting a girl's number can take some time and practice before actually getting it.