The 5 best ways to ask a girl out in a different country are, at their foundation, the same five best ways you’d ask a girl out from your own town. You have to be creative to ask a girl out no matter where she’s from. Don’t be scared of a possible language barrier. Use what would be a disadvantage to benefit you. How do you do this? By being original. By being new. Use your mind and the rest will follow. Asking a girl out is all about your presentation. Be cool, confident, and creative, and you’ll greatly increase the chance that she’ll meet you for lunch. Here’s five of the best ways to ask a girl out in a different country.
What you may need:
- cell phone
- notebook and paper
- five bucks
- Charades. The easiest way to ask a girl out from another country is to play charades. If she’s checking you out, just walk up to her and act out a scene of you and her going to dinner. If anything, she’ll give you points for trying.
- Smart phone. Language barriers are only a problem if you let them be. Body language is far more important. If you’re eyeing her and she’s looking back at you, don’t let the fact that she speaks French and you’re an uneducated dude from Chicago stop you. Most smart phones have language translators. Quickly download the app and run over to ask the girl out. Type in a date request and have the app translate it for you. Now struggle to read it aloud to her. Don’t worry if you don’t sound right. She’ll like the fact that you went through all the trouble.
- Pictures. If, for some reason, you don’t have a smart phone, then be smart and use your brain. Grab a piece of notebook paper and draw two stick figures holding hands. Show it to her. Make sure she knows it’s you and her. Simple hand gestures will work here. If she smiles, ask her to hold on. Now draw you and her at a dinner table or a restaurant. Simple as that. Once again, asking a girl out in this fashion will get you “cute” points.
- Get a translator. Find a guy that speaks English. Give him five bucks to be your translator. Walk over to the girl and formally introduce yourself through him. Oh, and give her a rose or something. Just ask the dude before hand to be as poetic as possible when translating.
- The napkin trick. Nice gestures go a lot farther than any language ever can. If you know she’s interested, approach her. Grab a square napkin and make a flower out of it. All you have to do is wrap the napkin around your index finger once. Then wrap it around your index and middle finger. Spread your wrapped fingers slightly. Remove them. Now twist the rest of the napkin tightly. Before you get to the end of the napkin, tear a small piece of the napkin so it hangs out. Continue twisting the napkin until you reach the end. You’ve just effectively made a paper flower. Give it to her. Now struggle to get her to understand you want her number. This is by far the coolest way to ask a girl out just because it’s so lame. You get it?
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.