5 Best Ways To Break Up With A Girl
It’s never easy to end a relationship but these 5 best ways to break up with a girl can help soften the blow or turn it into a fatal attraction scene. Breaking up with a girl is difficult period and there is no simple way to get out of the task without some hurt feelings but how you handle it can chart the path of the final ending.
- Pick a time and place that’s right. Never break up with someone over the phone, through email or via text. You spent time building a relationship with this girl and it’s only right that you handle the situation like a mature adult. Handling a break up during the right time and place can save someone’s feeling from being fully rejected by a careless text or email. Also sometimes being in a public place can save the shouting matches and emotional displays.
- Express how you truly feel. Come clean and be honest, but be smart about this. If you start pointing out all of your girls mistakes while breaking up its going to make her feel worse and may lead to hostile emotions or actions.
- Whatever you do, don’t use break up phrases. Don’t use the common “its me not you” phrase or any other cliché’s or phrases. Girl’s have heard them before during break up’s and it does not pave the road to a smooth break up.
- Do exactly what you say. If you tell your girl during a break up that you want to remain friends then do it. If you tell her the break up is final then make sure your girl understands the break up is final and do not go back to her during moments of weakness. This will only play with the girl’s heart.
- Keep the break up private. Let the girl tell who she wants about the break up. If you’re asked, its okay to respond that you two are no longer together but let her spread the news. Don’t make up any rumors, spread any lies or gossip about the relationship. This information tends to leak back and will cause problems.