5 Best Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples
The 5 best ways to get rid of pimples involve everything from hygienic care to a trip to the doctor's office. Pimples have a knack for showing up at the wrong time. While there is no miracle cure that works instantly to make them go away, there are things you can do to speed up their exit.
You Will Need:
- Prescription antibiotics
- Salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide-based products
- Hair Care Products
- Antibiotics. In your fight to get rid of pimples, your doctor may recommend the use of antibiotics. Pimples can be the result of a bacteria of inflammation. In this case, antibiotics will help to decrease pimples. Don't worry, you won't be using antibiotics forever. Most doctors recommend only using them for a short period of time.
- Retin-A. One of the best ways to get rid of pimples is the use of Retin-A. Available in a cream or gel, Retin-A has been proven to effectively treat pimples in most cases. Your doctor will give you recommendations on how often to use Retin-A daily.
- Over-the-counter acne products. Over-the-counter products that contain salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide are most effective when trying to get rid of pimples. Don't expect results overnight. These products should be used as part of your skin care regimen.
- Simple hygienic care. By washing your hair daily, you can decrease pimple breakouts. Oily hair in your face can lead to breakouts. Also, washing your face immediately following activities that caused excessive sweating is one of the best ways to get rid of pimples.
- Don't pick at your pimples. By doing so, you are only creating bigger problems for yourself. When you squeeze the pimples, that leads to other breakouts and possible scarring. Not squeezing or picking is one of the best ways to get rid of pimples.
Although you won't be able to get rid of pimples instantaneously, you can improve your skin over time. Better skin health translates to less pimples.