5 Best Ways To Lose Man Boobs
Shape up with the 5 best ways to lose man boobs. The term man boobs is known scientifically as Gynecomastia or the development of abnormally large mammary glands in men. This can be a very sensitive issue for men. It can also a very difficult condition to hide. These five ways to lose man boobs are a great starting place for men dealing with this medical issue.
- Nature. If your son has started to develop man boobs, there might not be any cause to worry. Males can naturally develop man boobs between the ages of twelve and eighteen. It can even be common to still have man boobs until the age of twenty-five.
- Exercise. Cardio aerobic exercises such as running and biking have been known to burn fat, which can help reduce the appearance of man boobs. If you prefer weight lifting, focus on working your shoulders, upper back and chest to help reduce man boobs.
- Diet. Reducing the amount of fat in your diet can also help decrease the appearance of man boobs. Cutting out alcohol from your diet, can also be helpful. Focus on having a balanced diet with only lean meats for your protein choices.
- Prescription drugs. If diet and exercise prove to not reduce the appearance of man boos after puberty, there are prescription drugs that your doctor might feel you need. A doctor can determine the cause of your man boobs. In many cases man boobs that do not respond to other treatments, are caused by hormones.
- Surgery. There is surgery to remove man boobs that has become increasingly popular. This treatment option should be discussed with your doctor. Not all men are candidates for this surgery.