5 Best Ways To Promote A Website
Are you starting an online business and need to know the 5 best ways to promote a website? This list will answer your question and help you bring traffic to your site.
- Have your website created and promoted professionally. Pay to promote a website by a company that specializes in marketing online websites. Make sure that you use a reputable company; do a background check on the company using the Better Business Bureau site. If you can't find any information there then seek out reviews of the company from un affiliated users of the company.
- Purchase advertising space on related websites. This is an awesome way to promote a website, especially if you can get your ads on a very popular site. Potentially all the traffic that the host site gets can be yours also, which would really increase your site's popularity. The cost involved for most of these ad spaces are very reasonable ranging usually from $15 to about 500 dollars a month. You will also need to know whether they will charge by impressions or by a one time fixed rate.
- Use TV and Radio. TV will work better but radio can be effective also if you use it properly. Buy some TV advertising to get people who would never know about your site to your site. Using TV and radio to promote a website will be more expensive then other marketing strategies, but if it works then it is worth all the time and money spent.
- Offer something for free to promote a website. It is always good to offer something for free on your site to attract attention to your website. Have something that interest people and they will tell others of the freebie offer on your site. This will help you to get the ball rolling with building your site's traffic.
- Improve your site's page rank. The higher your site's page rank the more people will see it. One of the best ways to promote a website is to make sure it ranks high on search engine pages. You will do this with effective SEO using good keywords, links and content.
Posted on: Apr. 05, 2010