Entertaining guests is much more fun with a beautiful wet bar cabinet, and here are the 5 best wet bar cabinets for your pad. With a variety of shapes, sizes, materials and prices, you will easily find one that fits your style and budget.
- ECI Princeton Wet Bar. This is a fabulous full front and back bar with a hutch. It is constructed of beautiful cherry wood and has granite countertops. It features a removable section for a wet sink, refrigerator or keg.
- Hillsdale Ashland Wet Bar. This is a stand-alone oak wet bar finished with a medium colored stain. There is ample storage space for all of your bar accessories, and the built-in wine rack holds twelve bottles of wine. A high quality piece of furniture for the price.
- Cross Country Traditional Cherry Finish Wet Bar. This wet bar unit offers quite a bit of style to any room. It is one of the more affordable wet bars on the market, and offers a wine rack and sink drawers. The beautiful antique brass hardware is quite noticeable against the dark cherry finish.
- Wildon Home Tiernan Wet Bar. The Wildon brand name is known for providing quality furnishings at an affordable price. The Tiernan wet bar is a great example of their craftsmanship and traditional designs. It features wine shelves, plenty of drawers for storage and a sink. The brass footrest makes the bar experience more comfortable when sitting on high bar stools.
- Kalamazoo 180o Wet Bar. This is a new and sleek art deco-style wet bar. The unique moon-shaped design is made of stainless steel and is extremely expensive. It features a bar faucet and sink, ice bucket and condiment holders. The water supply also connects to an in-line water purifier. This is a contemporary piece of functioning furniture that will become the centerpiece of any party.