Entertaining guests is much more fun with a beautiful wet bar cabinet, and here are the 5 best wet bar cabinets for your pad. With a variety of shapes, sizes, materials and prices, you will easily find one that fits your style and budget.
- ECI Princeton Wet Bar. This is a fabulous full front and back bar with a hutch. It is constructed of beautiful cherry wood and has granite countertops. It features a removable section for a wet sink, refrigerator or keg.
- Hillsdale Ashland Wet Bar. This is a stand-alone oak wet bar finished with a medium colored stain. There is ample storage space for all of your bar accessories, and the built-in wine rack holds twelve bottles of wine. A high quality piece of furniture for the price.
- Cross Country Traditional Cherry Finish Wet Bar. This wet bar unit offers quite a bit of style to any room. It is one of the more affordable wet bars on the market, and offers a wine rack and sink drawers. The beautiful antique brass hardware is quite noticeable against the dark cherry finish.
- Wildon Home Tiernan Wet Bar. The Wildon brand name is known for providing quality furnishings at an affordable price. The Tiernan wet bar is a great example of their craftsmanship and traditional designs. It features wine shelves, plenty of drawers for storage and a sink. The brass footrest makes the bar experience more comfortable when sitting on high bar stools.
- Kalamazoo 180o Wet Bar. This is a new and sleek art deco-style wet bar. The unique moon-shaped design is made of stainless steel and is extremely expensive. It features a bar faucet and sink, ice bucket and condiment holders. The water supply also connects to an in-line water purifier. This is a contemporary piece of functioning furniture that will become the centerpiece of any party.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.