5 Best White Motocross Boots
The 5 best white motocross boots, or any boots of any color, need to be made of quality materials to resist wear and tear. They should also be sturdy, but not excessively heavy. While you do need to buy quality boots, you do not need to buy the most expensive pair.
- Thor-MX Quadrant Motocross Boots. The best white motocross boots on the market, the Thor-MX Quadrant boots are white with a bit of black. Weighing 10.3 pounds, these unisex boots are available in sizes 6 to 15.
- Gaerne SG-12 White Motocross Boots. Although the Gaerne SG-12 is more expensive than most, they are one of the best white motocross boots you can buy. These motocross boots have a long list of features, including a dual stage pivot system, grip guards, shin guards, four-point buckle system, and gaiter made of breathable fabric. This product also has memory foam and shock absorbent materials on the heel and insole.
- TCX Comp 2 Off Road White Boots. Another one of the best white motocross boots is from TCX. The Comp 2 Off Road white boots are made of leather and padded microfiber. Features include a TCS torsion control system, shin plates, toe protectors, and a quick release system. The material is a breathable fabric and comes in sizes 6 to 14.
- Gaerne SG-10 White Motocross Boots. Another Gaerne product makes the best white motocross boots list. The SG-10 boots are made with hand-selected full-grain Italian leather and have features such as an ankle alignment system, dual composite soles, adjustable buckles, and shock absorbent footbed liner.
- Fox Racing Comp 5 Vortex Motocross Boots. Fox Racing makes some of the best white motocross boots and the Comp 5 Vortex is no exception. These boots are anatomically contoured to a perfect fit, have injection molded plastic on the shin, and aluminum buckles.