5 Best White Water Rafting Destinations In Canada
Everyone should go to some white water rafting destination when they are in Canada, especially if you have a chance to go to one of the 5 best white water rafting destinations in Canada.
- Ottawa River. This awesome river is located near the borders of Ontario and Quebec. Rafters will enjoy some spectacular scenery, including beautiful rock formations, when rafting on this river. The warm summer waters and big rapids make this one of the five best white water rafting destinations.
- Lytton, British Columbia. The Thomson and Fraser rivers that run through the town of Lytton are both known for their great white water rafting opportunities. Local resorts offer White water rafting expeditions on the rivers during the summer months. Having two great rivers to raft in makes this one of the best white water rafting destination in Canada.
- Banff, Alberta. It doesn't matter if rafters are long time rafters or brand new to rafting this is a great destination. This is a great location to raft for a day or to raft for a number of days. The numerous different rapids to raft on make this one of the best white water rafting destinations in Canada.
- Jasper National Park. Jasper is known for having the best white water rafting in the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Rafters will enjoy breath taking scenery as they splash through the Rocky Mountains. Having some of the best views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains while rafting make this one of the best white water rafting destinations in Canada.
- Red Deer River. This river is located in Alberta, Canada. Rafters here will get to experience a wilderness rafting experience. The unforgettable memories rafters create when they are rafting here is why this is one of the best white water rafting destinations in Canada.
Posted on: Apr. 13, 2010