5 Best White Water Rafting Destinations In Colorado
Curious about the 5 best white water rafting destinations in Colorado? Colorado is known for having some of the best white water rafting destinations in the world. Here we give you Colorado's top 5 white water rafting destinations.
- Glenwood Canyon. Rafters will experience unforgettable beauty when they are rafting on the Shoshone rapids here. Rafters come from all over to experience the thrill of rafting through the walls of Glenwood Canyon. Both experienced and new rafters enjoy rafting at Glenwood Canyon.
- Arkansas River. The Arkansas River offers some of the best white water rafting in Colorado. It doesn't matter if rafters are looking for a wild ride or a family fun day, the Arkansas River won't disappoint them. The wide variety of rapids make the Arkansas River one of the best rafting destinations in Colorado.
- Colorado River. Rafting down the Colorado River is one of the best ways to experience the Grand Canyon. Rafters can experience heart-stopping thrills while white water rafting on the Colorado River. There are plenty of smaller rapids on the river for the less adventurous to try.
- Animas River. Shooting the white water rapids of the Animas Rivers is the thrill of a lifetime. This river is great for both oar and paddle rafts. Being able to see many different kinds of wildlife while rafting is why this is one of the 5 best white water rafting destinations in Colorado.
- Clear Creek. This steep creek is sure to give any rafter an exciting rafting trip. Being able to experience one rapid right after another is why this is one of the best white water rafting destinations in Colorado.
Posted on: Apr. 13, 2010