5 Best Whitewater Kayak Paddles
The 5 best whitewater kayak paddles are paddles which are meant for the most serious kayakers only. With these paddles, prepare yourself to be able to tackle even the most harsh of whitewater rapids with control, ease and confidence.
- Sevylor Whitewater Kayak Paddle. This whitewater kayak paddle from Sevylor is almost 91 inches long and features 7 inch long blades. This whitewater kayak paddle is lightweight and really strong, including two drip rings and a cold weather grip.
- NRS PTK Whitewater Paddle - Aluminum Straight Shaft. The NRS PTK Whitewater Paddle only weighs 42 ounces. For that lightweight quality, it offers you an extreme strength, plane-grade shaft made of aluminum and also two fiber glass blades.
- Werner Desperado Standard Shaft. The Werner Desperado Standard Shaft is a whitewater kayak paddle that features mid-size blades, which are also powerful, yet well balanced and easy to use, to boot. It also includes carbon reinforced, nylon blades along with Werner's own, trademark, fiber glass shafts.
- Adventure Technology AT2 Standard Whitewater Kayak Paddle. One of the most expensive whitewater kayak paddles out there, this one by AT features full control grip for comfort and perfect wrist placement. Along with an aramid kevlar and carbon shaft, it also features foam core blades that are flutter free and have a trimmed edging to prevent both wear and tear.
- AT Paddles Carbon ATX Flexi Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle. This AT whitewater kayak paddle is the one to get if you want a classic, all around paddle. Its blades come with reinforced nylon edging that feature a carbon and S-glass shaft.
Posted on: Jul. 13, 2010