Are you wondering which 5 best wide comfort shoes are available at a reasonable cost? Having wide feet does not mean having to sacrifice comfort and style. Wide comfort shoes are available online and in specialty stores for men with shoe widths of up to 14E for the extra, extra wide foot. Also, consider checking diabetic shoes for wide comfort shoes.
- Casual Super Triple Depth Shoes. Lace up casual extra wide comfort shoes are available in black and brown. Rubber soles and extra depth in widths up to 9E and sizes 5-17 make this a wide shoe that will fit almost any wide foot.
- Hush Puppies Mall Walkers. The Mall Walkers come available in white, off white and shades of brown or black with lace up closure for personalized fit. Leather uppers and rubber soles in sizes up to 15 with a width up to 5E make this a best wide comfort shoe.
- Mocassins. Many styles of mocassins (including boat shoes) are available in velcro and lace up closure. Leather uppers with thick soles for extra comfort are available in sizes up to 13 with shoes widths up to 6E.
- New Balance Walking On Air Comfort shoes. From the leader in wide comfort shoes comes this leather shoe available in white, gray or black with lace up closure. Rubber outsoles are specially designed for stability. Sizes are up to 15 (whole and half sizes) with shoe widths available up to 4E.
- Skechers Shape Ups XW Strider. A slip on wide comfort shoe, this is available in widths up to 3E and sizes to 16. A soft upper leather is enhanced with elastic panels for easy on/off access. The rubber outsole is shaped for natural propulsion.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …