5 Best Wide Cycling Shoes
If you are a cyclist and you are looking for the 5 best wide cycling shoes, read on. The wide cycling shoes in this article are just what you are looking for. Wide cycling shoes are not in abundance in this market place. Wide cycling shoes must be sought out. However, some of the best cycling shoes are made by top manufacturers and made in the wide variety. This article will bring five of the best wide cycling shoes offered by these manufacturers. Read on and learn more about the five best wide cycling shoes.
- Sidi Genius 5 Pro Carbon Mega Road Cycling Shoe: One of the top producers of cycling shoes brings these wide cycling shoes to you. The Genius 5 Pro is top of the line material surrounding a lightweight frame for top comfort and performance. These shoes skimp in no way on the Sidi tradition of sine cycling shoes.
- Shimano SH-R240 Custom Fit Cycling Shoe: This shoe is state of the art good. With heat mobility insoles to move heat away from the cyclist, the SH-R240 shoe becomes the definition of comfort. The durable, yet lightweight frame rivals the best on the market. Good looks and an exceptional out sole places this shoe among the best period.
- Merrell Moab Ventilator Wide Shoe: Is the top wide foot mountain-cycling shoe on the market. The fitted under sole is ideal for rough mountain riding, while the cushion insole provides ample support. This good-looking shoe is ideal for the serious outdoor rider.
- Bont A-One Road Cycling Shoes - Shiny Microfiber Wide: This shoe is the shoe for the road warrior. Ultra light fit with carbon deposit construction. Breathable panels pull moisture away and allow for cooling. The sleek look and fitted outsole provide support and durability, while reducing fatigue.
- Sidi Genius 6.6 Carbon Lite Shoe: Here is another entry from the industry leader. This carbon based shoe is slipper light but work boot steady. Exceptional lines add to the fit, feel and comfort. This is an exceptional shoe for touring or quick roadwork.