The 5 best wide soccer cleats are designed for those men who have feet that are a little bit wider than most. These soccer cleats still come with all the trappings of normal soccer cleats, which include the projections on the sole to ensure great grip.
- Zephz Wide Traxx Men's Soccer Cleat. For athletes with a wider foot than most, this wide soccer cleat by Zephz features a new, rubber sole design that mixes traditional blade cleats with the tinier turf cleats. Such a combination will give good grip on all surfaces.
- Adidas Men's Questra III TRX Hard Ground Wide Fit Soccer Shoe. This wide soccer cleat by Adidas is made of synthetic leather and features a molded, Traxion outsole. The purpose of this outsole is to ensure reliable traction on artificial surfaces as well as hard, natural surfaces.
- Nike Mercurial Vapor VI iD (Wide) Soccer Cleat. One of the most pricey soccer cleats for wide feet out there, the Mercurial Vapor by Nike is worth the money. With a glass fiber composite for good speed and a micro-fiber upper for a secure and tight fit, these wide soccer cleats will amplify what you already bring to your game.
- Nike CTR360 Maestri iD (Wide) Soccer Cleat. This wide soccer cleat gives you excellent ball control courtesy of the dampening pods on its lateral forefoot. This Nike soccer cleat also has a medial pass pad that gives you more even ball distribution.
- Nike Tiempo Legend III iD (Wide) Soccer Cleat. Featuring kangaroo leather, the Nike Tiempo Legend III iD (Wide) Soccer Cleat will support all the moves you make on the field. Including a sock liner that also comes with pads that cushion, this soccer cleat is committed to comfort as well as fit.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.