Learn about the 5 best wildlife ringtones to show your true colors and have a unique signal that someone wants to contact you. Wildlife ringtones are so distinctive that your cell phone will stand out when it rings. The sounds of nature are some of the best around. Wildlife includes animals and birds that live in the wild. When you download wildlife ringtones, you're tell all of your friends where you'd rather be.
- Grey Wolf Pack Wildlife Ringtone. This grey wolf pack (Capis lupis) wildlife ringtone is true to life. This ringtone features the piercing sound of grey wolves as they sound in nature. The howl may startle those around you when your cell phone rings, but isn't that the point?
- Turkey Gobble Wildlife Ringtone. The turkey (Meleagris gallopavo) gobble is a distinctive sound in the wild. Use it as your cell phone's ringtone to be just as unique. The male turkey uses his gobble to attract the female turkey. See if using this wildlife ringtone works the same for you.
- Barred Owl Wildlife Ringtone. The barred owl (Strix varia) is a beautiful bird that speaks at night. The "who who" sound made by this bird is replicated in this wildlife ringtone. Wake up your friends and those around you with the haunting sounds of this forest creature.
- Elk Bugling Wildlife Ringtone. The elk (Cervus elaphus) is a majestic animal with a distinctive sound. The sound bull elks make is called bugling. Male elks bugle to call their harem.
- Mallard Duck Wildlife Ringtone. The mallard duck (Anas platyrhynchos) quacks to speak. This wildlife ringtone is a nice representation of ducks calling in the wild. Use it on your cell phone and you'll be sure to turn heads.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.