Learn about the 5 best wildlife ringtones to show your true colors and have a unique signal that someone wants to contact you. Wildlife ringtones are so distinctive that your cell phone will stand out when it rings. The sounds of nature are some of the best around. Wildlife includes animals and birds that live in the wild. When you download wildlife ringtones, you're tell all of your friends where you'd rather be.
- Grey Wolf Pack Wildlife Ringtone. This grey wolf pack (Capis lupis) wildlife ringtone is true to life. This ringtone features the piercing sound of grey wolves as they sound in nature. The howl may startle those around you when your cell phone rings, but isn't that the point?
- Turkey Gobble Wildlife Ringtone. The turkey (Meleagris gallopavo) gobble is a distinctive sound in the wild. Use it as your cell phone's ringtone to be just as unique. The male turkey uses his gobble to attract the female turkey. See if using this wildlife ringtone works the same for you.
- Barred Owl Wildlife Ringtone. The barred owl (Strix varia) is a beautiful bird that speaks at night. The "who who" sound made by this bird is replicated in this wildlife ringtone. Wake up your friends and those around you with the haunting sounds of this forest creature.
- Elk Bugling Wildlife Ringtone. The elk (Cervus elaphus) is a majestic animal with a distinctive sound. The sound bull elks make is called bugling. Male elks bugle to call their harem.
- Mallard Duck Wildlife Ringtone. The mallard duck (Anas platyrhynchos) quacks to speak. This wildlife ringtone is a nice representation of ducks calling in the wild. Use it on your cell phone and you'll be sure to turn heads.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …