Wilson Tennis Bags are iconic representations of both brand identity and quality—so much so that they have become synonymous with the game of tennis. Our 5 Best Wilson Tennis Bags list will get you learning about the different tennis bags Wilson has available.
- Eco Pro Tour Super Six. This Wilson tennis bag is the big kid on the block, what all other bags should aspire to be. The most carried bag on the Pro Tour, according to Wilson, anyway, it comes with anti-slip material and plush padding in the straps of the backpack. It comes with a removable waterproof bag for shoes and clothes.
- Grand Slam Champions Bag. The name says it all: This tennis bag is in commemoration of Wilson's 468th Grand Slam Championship. It features the country flags of the Grand Slams and three main equipment pockets and one large side accessories pocket. As an added bonus, it comes with ThermoGuard and MoistureGuard technology for gear and racquet protection.
- K Tour Triple. Wilson's tennis bag with a focus on the environment, the K Tour Triple features a PVC-free state for lower environmental impact. It comes equipped with an easy-access, curved opening and a padded, removable shoulder strap that further features anti-slip material and speed clips.
- K Tour Tournament. A tennis bag that is another best-selling entry in the Wilson line of bags, the K Tour Tournament bag is really an oversized, pro-style duffel bag. Coming with the ability to hold up to four racquets, it also has a generous wet shoe compartment and two inner zipper side pockets.
- US Open Premium Sling. An exclusively licensed US Open tennis bag, it is full of features. Made of nothing but high-end materials, it is also bearing a cinch top, one large accessories front pocket, two side containers for a water bottle and tennis balls, and a padded backstrap.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.