The 5 best wind up wrist watches need to be wound by hand on a daily basis in order for them to continue keeping accurate time. These are not like self-winding watches which are wound by an internal rotor which represents the wrist movements. Self winding watches usually have a power reserve of at least 40 hours and therefore have sufficient energy reserves to maintain a stable rate when the watch is not worn.
- The Swiss Army Air Boss Mach 4 Mechanical is one of the best wind up watches. Made with a 17 Jewel mechanical manual winding movement in a stainless steel case, this wrist watch will keep perfect time as long as it is wound by hand daily. The wrist watch has a black dial with a bidirectional rotating bezel. The watch is water resistant to 100 meters and and it has an exhibition case back to reveal the manual winding of the watch.
- Armond Nicolet Men's L06 Manual wind watch comes in a limited edition of 135 pieces. This elegant watch is a solid 18K white gold case with a black alligator leather strap. A decorated silver dial comes with applied indexes of hours, minutes and seconds. Luminous dot hour markers and hands accent the face of this watch. An antiglare treated sapphire crystal and see through back case make this wind up wrist watch fascinating to watch. This watch has a manual winding movement with 25 Jewels.
- The Adee Kay wrist watch features a manual wind mechanical movement with 25 Jewels La Bauches Mechanical Movement. The watch features a highly brushed finish and solid stainless steal case with push and pull crown. The mineral crystal has a see through front and back feature. A genuine black leather strap and skeleton dial.
- The Rougois Steel Skeleton wind up watch is a beautifully decorated two toned mechanical wind up movement with rubies in the movement parts. The skeletal movement is also displayed in the case which is mesmerizing to watch. This wind up watch has a large crown for ease of setting and winding. The stainless steel case is 44mm wide. Blue color hour and minute hands are on the dial with the sub-seconds hand next to the "9" position on the left side of the dial.
- The Patek Philippe Calatreva wind up wrist watch is elegantly made of solid 18K rose gold on a 37mm case with a brown crocodile strap. This wind up wrist watch has a silver dial with index hour markers and a scratch resistant sapphire crystal. The Calatreva wrist watch is water resistant to 25 meters.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …