Buying your girlfriend one of the 5 best women's wrist watches will definitely put you on her good side. These watches are great to give as birthday or Christmas gifts. Of course one of these wrist watches could be just to show your girlfriend love and affection. We give you the 5 best women's wrist watches to buy for your girlfriend.
- Timex Dress Sport. You really can't go wrong with buying your girlfriend this women's wrist watch, because it is both sporty and feminine. It also looks great and won't break your bank account. This watch is water resistant to fifty meters. The band on this watch is a beautiful two toned stainless steel.
- Invicta Women's 5377 Square Angel Diamond Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch. If your girlfriend is classy then you will want to buy her this classy looking women's wrist watch. This watch has a square dial with diamond accents all around it. Since this watch is water resistant up to one hundred meters your girlfriend won't need to worry about taking off when she showers or swims.
- Bulova Women's 96R19 Diamond Chronograph Watch. If you really want to impress your girlfriend, you might want to buy her this watch. Even though it is a little pricey, it's super sharp look more than makes up for its expensive price tag. This stainless steel watch has a mother of pearl dial. It also has a date window and luminous hands.
- Fossil Women's BQ9364 Crystal Watch. This is a really fun and bold looking watch. It has a fashionable red leather wrist band. Buying this women's wrist watch for your girlfriend, will let her know you think she is fun to be with. The dial on this watch is a large square with crystal accents. It also displays both the day and the date.
- Citizen Women's EG2344- 51A Eco Drive Silhouette Two Tone Watch. Citizen has long been known for making great watches and this one is no different. If you buy your girlfriend this women's wrist watch she will know that you think the world of her. It has a rectangle dial and stainless steel band. A very unique aspect of this watch is that it is continuously recharged by artificial and natural light. This watch is also water resistant up to ninety-nine feet.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.