5 Best Wooden Lacrosse Sticks
Do you want to know what are the 5 best Wooden Lacrosse Sticks? If so, then you have come to the right place. Lacrosse is a sport that was started by the early Native Americans and today is played near New York in the United States. To even feel comfortable in this game, you would need to have the best wooden sticks. A great lacrosse stick does play an important role on how you may score in the game. Check out these five best wooden lacrosse sticks:
- Handmade Traditional Hickory Lacrosse Stick. Everything is better when it is handmade. This lacrosse stick is very strong and is great for either beginner or advanced players. This stick was crafted by six family members. Six hands are better than one, so you have a greater chance of getting a top of the line product. There is an extra one inch of wood on the head of this lacrosse stick which makes it easier to capture the ball.
- Hickory Wooden Lacrosse Stick. These sticks are great and they come in a great variety of kinds. Some of the sticks are crafted with bamboo, cherry wood, and regular hardwood. They are said to be the top of the line product that can last you many years. You can also get the Hickory Wooden Lacrosse Sticks custom made, such as, getting your name or other things engraved inside of the stick. These wooden lacrosse sticks are ones you could surely show off to your friends.
- Mohawk Field Wood Lacrosse Stick. This stick has a sleek, lightweight design. The mesh pocket of this stick is wide for easier capture of the ball. It is easy to maneuver and very attractive to the eye. This lacrosse stick comes in a pale wood color to a very dark wood color. The stick measures eighteen feet long. These sticks are handcrafted and you have the option to get the shaft custom made.
- TK4 Patterson Mini Wood Lacrosse Stick. This stick is said to mainly for women due to its short design. However, they are very portable and great in the game. It is up to ten percent smaller than a standard lacrosse stick. These sticks come in red, royal, navy, Columbia, yellow, orange, forest, black, and pink so you will be sure to find the best stick that suits you best. These lacrosse sticks also comes with a mini ball.
- Vintage Wooden Lacrosse Stick. This lacrosse stick is 68 inches in length. It has a sort of hooked head that makes it easier to capture the ball. This stick is said to be over 50 years old, so it has been around a very long time. The head of this stick is 10 inches wide. This is a classic, handmade stick and will make a great display in your home or public area.