The 5 best wooden water skis are affordable and keep you sailing on top of the water instead of under it. A lot of water skis are made of fiber glass which loses its stiffness over time, so wooden water skis are your best choice. Below you will find a list of the best.
- Maherajah Retro Fastback Water Skis. The Fastback by Maherajah is great for water skiing training and for tricks. It's easy to ride and allows you to jump higher and ride longer. You can choose from a variety of sizes for a good fit. While adult wooden waterskis are becoming increasingly extinct, Maherajah still makes them.
- Riviera Wooden Water Skis. Wooden water skis from Riviera may be hard to find new. If you can find them used, they usually feature a long laminated wood build. Hurry up and get a pair before it rots.
- O'Brien Original Wood Trainer Skis. These wooden combo skis from O'Brien are designed for beginners. You don't have to be a beginner to enjoy them, however. They are very durable and long lasting.
- Airhead ahst-100 Breakthrough Water Skis. The bindings on these wooden water skis from Airhead are adjustable for a good fit. They are 47 inches long and feature a wide body and a tapered tail. Keep in mind that the ahst-100 ski is designed for kids under 100 pounds.
- Kwik Tek ST-150 Trainer Skis. This is another trainer ski that is made for kids. Most companies do not make wooden water skis for adults anymore. These skis by Kwik Tek offer bindings, fiberglass reinforced nylon rudders and a double handle towrope. They are 48 inches long. If you're looking to teach your kids water skiing, these are some of the best wooden water skis on the market.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.