5 Best World Cup 2010 Soccer Jerseys
The 2010 FIFA World Cup is coming to a close so you better hurry if you want to grab one of these five best soccer jerseys. Soccer is the world sport, no question about it and these five best 2010 FIFA World Cup jerseys represent the world and some of the best soccer nations. Check out these five best 2010 FIFA World Cup jerseys to get a flavor for the countries represented. They are all sensational soccer representatives and of course, these five best represented here are an opinion. If your favorite 2010 FIFA World Cup jerseys are not in the list of five best, never fear, you can always make your own personal list.
Soccer is universal and its appeal and draw crosses boarders and sets political differences aside. These 2010 FIFA World Cup jerseys are a show and tell of hard working and dedicated nations who hold as much pride in their culture as the next. Check out this list of five best 2010 FIFA World Cup jerseys, grab your favorite or them all, and support the world’s game.
The five best 2010 FIFA World Cup jerseys:
- Argentina(Messi). The best jerseys also include the best names in soccer. Argentina’s familiar powder blue and white stripe shirt is a universal soccer jersey. Put the name of the world’s best player on the back and you have the best jersey in the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- Brazil(Robinho). The bright yellow jersey from the country of Brazil is an all to familiar sight around the world. Brazil’s players and stamina in the World Cup has caught the imagination and admiration of soccer fans spanning the globe. Robinho is one of those international stats from team Brazil.
- Portugal(Ronaldo). perhaps the current face of soccer, Ronaldo has taken over international soccer and individual appeal. The solid red jersey adorned with the patch of Portugal and centered white numbers has become a common scene among soccer fans. The 2010 FIFA World Cup has only broadened the fan base of Portugal.
- USA(Donavan). What list after this year’s heroics (and yes disappointment) is complete without Landon Donovan? The USA blue jersey are smartly colored and adorned with white accents and of course the USA patch. Slap the number ten on the back and the name Donovan and you have an internationally recognized jersey.
- Spain(Torres). Another arguably best player, Fernando Torres has brought great attention to Spain. The burgundy Spanish jersey with dark blue and gold accents is a handsome jersey. The colors hold well together and this internationally popular jersey is sure to be a hot commodity during and after the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
The material of these jersey’s are the same. The soft fibers and breathable construction of the jersey holds true for all five of these. What makes a 2010 FIFA World Cup jersey popular is the country it represents and the player who wears it. These are the five best 2010 FIFA World Cup jersey’s.