5 Best Wrist Watches With Compasses
To ensure you always know where you are going, make sure you have one of these 5 best wrist watches with compasses. These watches are perfect for active people because they are durable and made to last. Anyone can feel confidant that they will look good wearing any of these watches. Whether you are a hiker, boater or camper, you will want to have one of these five best wrist watches with compasses.
- Casio Men's SGW100B-3V Digital Compass Twin Sensor Green Nylon Band Sport Watch This is a great wrist watch with compass to wear in the water because it is water-resistant up to 200 meters. It has a one hundredth second stop watch and four daily alarms. The watch also reads the temperature. The gray dial has a day, date and month display.
- Timex Men's T49201 Expedition E Compass Titanium Leather Watch The cream dial on this wrist watch with compass has Arabic numerals. It has a stainless steel case and a brown leather strap. The Indo nightlight makes it very easy to read this watch. A mineral crystal protects the dial of the watch.
- Suunto Regatta Wristop Boating Computer Watch With Compass and Sailing Timer No matter what type of water sport you enjoy, you will want to have this wrist watch. The sailing timer is perfect to keep track of time during any boating race. The half cardinal points on the compass ensure you will always be going in the right direction. The dual time feature on the watch allows the user to be able to tell the time in two different time zones.
- Timex H9Y761 Men's Anodized Aluminum Round Dial Expedition Digital Compass Sport Watch A chronograph, timer and alarm are all featured on this wrist watch with a compass. Both the watch and leather strap are water-resistant. The camouflage ring on the face give this watch a real manly look. In Indiglo light is another great feature on the watch.
- Casio Men's Pathfinder Triple Sensor Altimeter/Barometer/Digital Compass Watch PAG40-3V This wrist watch with a compass has a gray dial and resin case. The altimeter on the watch measure up to 32,080 feet. The compass on this watch displays in sixteen different directions. The watch displays time in both twelve and 24 formats. Fifty sets of altitude memory can also be stored in the watch.