These are the five best wrist watches with PDAs. Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to combine your watch with a PDA? You can when you buy a wrist watch with a built in PDA. New technology allows the consumer to be able to keep track of everything, all within their everyday wrist watch.
- Fossil Abacus-The Fossil Abacus is one of the five best watches with PDAs on the market today. The Fossil Abacus was the first popular wrist watch with a built in PDA. The watch PDA works well, but it is not for people with bad eye sight. Besides being a bit bulky, the Fossil Abacus will eventually be passed by when newer technology comes.
- Timex T5C291 Ironman-The Timex T5C291 Ironman is one of the five best watches with PDAs on the market today. This watch is perfect for the man who likes to run and likes to keep his schedule on his wrist. It easily connects to your PC so you can organize your schedule online. This is the PDA watch for the busy athletic ironman.
- Cect M810- The Cect M810 is one of the five best watches with PDAs on the market today. This watch has everything. The Cect M810 has a PDA, is a cell phone and has a camera and an MP3 player. This PDA watch is much like a watch you may have seen in an old spy movie.
- Timex beepwear Pro Watch-The Timex Beepwear Pro watch is one of the five best watches with PDAs on the market. The watch is made by a well-known watch company that has been around for many years. This watch has an easily accessible and usable PDA. You will also get weather and sports reports directly on the watch. It can be used in most US cities.
- Ezio Z1-The Ezio Z1 is one of the five best watches with PDAs on the market. This watch was designed in Japan. It looks sort of like an iPhone on your wrist watch. This PDA wrist watch is expensive, but has everything you need to organize your life. The Ezio Z1 PDA phone looks good, is convenient and has many features, including bluetooth. Get ready to organize your life with this PDA wrist watch.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …