5 Best Xmas Ringtones
The Christmas atmosphere is all around, so why not have the 5 best Xmas ringtones for your cell phone? These classic Xmas songs are excellent to set up as ringtones to remind you that one of the best holidays around is near.
- "The Christmas Song" Nat king Cole- Despite the many covers of this holiday classic, no one can sing it better than the great late Nat King Cole. If you are in the mood of soothing music that makes you imagine sitting near a fireplace sipping on eggnog while eating a warm delicious sweet potatoe pie, this is one of the best Xmas ringtones to use.
- "Jingle Bell Rock" Bobby Helms- The traditional "Jingle Bells" music was taken up a notch when Bobby Helms released this "rock-country" classic, "Jingle Bell Rock" in 1957. Since then, it was widely popularize nationally and internationally and used everywhere from movies, including re-release from numerous artists. If you want a little Christmas Rock in your phone, use “Jingle Bell Rock” Xmas song as a ringtone.
- "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" The Jackson 5- Santa Claus often chastise little children for not being nice during the year but what to do when the jolly ole man locking lips with some kid's mom? The Jackson 5's 1970 rendition, “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus” is by far one of the greatest holiday songs because of its humor and make the list of one of best Xmas ringtones.
- "White Christmas" Bing Crosby- One of the best tunes to hear during every Christmas season and puts everyone in the mood to lighten up and decorate their homes for the holidays. Although this is Bing Crosby's song, 1950s R&B group, "The Drifters" deserves secondary honoree for one of the best renditions of "White Christmas", putting a soulful spin on the holiday music.
- "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer” Gene Autry- Unfortunately at one time, Rudolph was an outcast among his peers, but he would not be left out of this list for one of the best Xmas ringtones dedicated to him. This song is well-received by everyone of all ages, whether you are a teen or hitting towards senior citizen's age, "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" song puts a smile on everyone's face.
Posted on: Dec. 29, 2010