Looking for the 5 best yacht clubs of America? Yacht clubs support others with a passion for boating and yachting and have a love for the water. Yacht clubs offer like-minded individuals a chance to share stories and of course show off their boats to other club members.
- Buffalo Yacht Club. This club is one of the best yacht clubs of America because of its pristine location on the eastern shore of Lake Erie, just at the head of the Niagara River — truly a sight that is never forgotten. The group is active and includes both men and women with affordable fees. The group was formed in 1860. Buffalo Yacht Club: 1 Porter Ave., Buffalo, NY 14201, 716-883-5900.
- Atlanta Yacht Club. The Atlanta's group is one of the best yacht clubs in the area and located in a scenic region on Lake Allatoona. The clubhouse has a deck overlooking the lake and a region where boaters can come together and mingle with like-minded people. Atlanta Yacht Club: 7120 Yacht Club Drive, Acworth, GA 30102, 770-638-0300.
- Cambridge Yacht Club. This club is one of the best yacht clubs of America because of its recent renovations and added slips. Several dining opportunities are close to the marina for club members to take part in boat sharing and sailing stories. Cambridge Yacht Club: 1 Mill Street, Cambridge, MD 21613, 410-228-2141.
- Centerboard Yacht Club. The Centerboard in South Portland, Maine is one of the best yacht clubs because of its excellent location, and it was founded in 1937 so it has a long history in the region. The club promotes power sailing, wind sailing and offers several social events throughout the year. Additionally, there are club cruise events and weekly sailboat racing. Centerboard Yacht Club: 271 Front Street, South Portland, ME, 04116, 207-799-7084.
- William H. Seward Yacht Club. This is one of Alaska's best yacht clubs due to the numerous activities among club members including ocean racing, club social events and numerous ways in which members can share and connect via their common bond. William H. Seward Yacht Club: P.O. Box 90341, Anchorage AK, 99509, 907-225-3262.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …