This summer, outfit your kids with one of the 5 Best Youth Swim Goggles. Whether he is on the swim team, learning to swim or just on vacation at the beach, good swim goggles are crucial for every little swimmer!
- Speedo Junior Hydrospex Swim Goggle: These goggles have a narrower fit, which help them fit better on children’s face. These goggles have a PVC flexible frame and anti-fog lenses. They also offer 95% UV protection from sun rays. This goggle also offers a hypoallergenic water tight seal, making it the perfect choice for even the most sensitive skin.
- Aqua Sphere Seal Kid Swim Goggle: This swim mask has buckles, making it easy to adjust to any size. These goggles have a very comfortable flexible frame that will retain their flexibility and shape even if they are used for several years in a row. These goggles have a 180-degree curved lens for more clear vision under water. The lenses, which come in clear and tined, offer 100% protected from UV rays. These goggles have great visibility, even in low lighting or indoor pools.
- Head Swimming Superflex JR Kids Swim Goggles: These soft frames are very flexible, offering supreme comfort for the swimmer. These lenses are curved and offer a very resistant frame, making them less likely to break. These goggles have a HEAD RAS buckle system, allowing the goggles to be adjusted exactly to the size of the head. It does not cause excess pressure like some goggles can, and they are comfortable to be used every day.
- FINIS H2 Goggles: These goggles feature a double strap made of silicone, with a back clip making them easy for even children to adjust themselves. They have a PVC frame with polycarbonate lenses that are anti-fog and offer UV protection. The lens comes in blue and clear, and the strap comes in a variety of colors.
- Aqua Sphere Sphera Toddler Swim & Snorkel Mask: These goggles are specially designed for smaller faces. The goggles have a comfortable skirt surrounding them, offering a water tight seal. They also cover the nose, which help many children in first learning to submerge their head in water. The frames offer 100% UVA and UVB protection, with a scratch resisting anti-fog coating.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.