5 Better Sex Ideas For Couples
These 5 better sex ideas for couples can spice up your life in and out of the bedroom. Often after a couple's sex life begins to wane as time goes on. Whether the pressures of life or the mundane of the same-old-thing takes over. Give your sex life a new life with these tips.
- Surprise them. The beginning of having better sex for couples is introducing something new. Make this something new a surprise. Whether a single flower delivered to her job or a note in his lunch box expressing love, try surprising your partner. A sexy text at 10 a.m. will start the day off with a welcome surprise that will lead to passionate night.
- Look good. In the beginning of a relationship, each partner typically looks their best for one another at all times. This falls by the wayside as people become accustomed to each other. Better sex for couples often involves recapturing the idea of looking the best for each other. Put on a nice outfit before dinner, even when staying home. Put on a touch of cologne. Comb the hair and add a touch of jewelry.
- Compliment each other. When was the last time you told your partner how beautiful their eyes are? How proud you are of their accomplishments? How much you love their chicken chili? Better sex for couples can often start with simply making each other feel better about themselves. These types of compliments can put both sexes in the mood for affection.
- Touch more. Get to touching. Do not wait to get into bed to stroke each others hair or hold hands. Grab hands as you walk to the car in the morning and brush shoulders as you pass in the kitchen. Touching can get the sexual juices flowing.
- Experiment. Better sex for couples ultimately culminates in the bedroom typically. Why not move it from the bed to the bathroom? Try having sex in new places and in new positions. Talk to each other about what each would like to try, and where they would like to try it.