If you ever think about the following 5 "Big Brother" contestants and wonder, "Where are they now?" – today is your lucky day! Some of these former contestants are loved, some are notorious, and one was actually arrested since his time in the "Big Brother" house ended.
- Will Kirby from Season 2 and Season 7: All-Stars. Every "Big Brother" fan is familiar with the infamous Dr. Will. He really does have a degree in Osteopathic Medicine and currently practices as a dermatologist. Dr. Will has also made numerous television appearances, including as a correspondent for Extra, and as a medical expert on "Dr. 90210." He also developed his own line of skin care products called "Kirby Dermaceuticals."
- Dan Gheesling from Season 10. The lovable but sneaky Dan Gheesling walked away with the grand prize during Season 10 – and, as of 2010, is the only player in U.S. "Big Brother" history to win by a unanimous vote. Even though he won $500,000, Dan returned to his teaching job in Michigan, where he also acts as a football coach.
- Janelle Pierzina from Season 6 and Season 7: All-Stars. The ever-popular Janelle Pierzina has made several guest appearances during subsequent "Big Brother" seasons to host competitions. She currently works as a real estate broker in New York City, and became engaged in 2009.
- Jordan Lloyd from Season 11. The winner of season 11, Jordan Lloyd was a fan favorite for her sweet, genuine nature and her ditzy-blond comments. Since walking away with the cash, Jordan has been officially dating former house guest, Jeff Schroeder. Jordan and Jeff appeared together on season 16 of "The Amazing Race," but were eliminated in the sixth leg of the race.
- Adam Jasinski from Season 9. Adam Jasinski's life after "Big Brother" is perhaps the most surprising. Adam won the grand prize during season 9, but reportedly used the money to purchase oxycodone pills with the plan of re-selling them. Adam was arrested in 2009 and is awaiting trial as of March, 2010.
"The Huffington Post"; Adam Jasinski, 'Big Brother' Winner, In Massive Oxycodone Bust; October 2009
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.