We've got five BlackBerry Curve 8320 tips that are designed to make you the coolest guy in your chess class. These tips will not only make your device operate more smoothly, but it will also make that excessive price you paid for it seem worthwhile.
- If you really want to impress your friends, the BlackBerry Curve 8320 can make you look like a master of several languages. By editing your language input settings, you can send messages in Spanish. Your friends will think you are bilingual and you can say things to them you always wanted to say without them knowing what you said. A real win-win situation.
- Another great tip for the BlackBerry Curve 8320 will make listening to music easier. The BlackBerry Curve 8320 gives you options to pause, play and move forward in your playlist. To pause a song on your BlackBerry Curve, simply select Mute. You can click ahead to the next song by holding the Volume Down key on your device.
- The tech guys designing the BlackBerry Curve 8320 know you have challenged friends who like to take pictures at odd angles. That is why they have equipped the BlackBerry 8320 with the ability to rotate pictures you receive. By simply pressing the R key while viewing a picture, you can rotate it and get a good look at your friend hanging upside down from his bunk bed.
- BlackBerry designers also recognize that as a user, you may exhibit your own challenges and download applications you do not need. Don't panic. With this tip, you can simply go to Advanced Options, then Applications, highlighting the application to delete, hitting Menu, and selecting Delete, which then gets rid of it. This will work for even applications that have been preloaded by the BlackBerry guys. Some wireless carriers may have their own applications that you will never be able to delete. Sorry.
- The best tip for the BlackBerry 8320 will solve approximately 90% of all issues you will have with the device. By simply pulling the battery out while the device is on will solve most issues that affect the voice and data portions of your device. A simple battery pull forces the device to perform a hard reset, which sort of forces the BlackBerry Curve 8320 to load everything correctly.
The BlackBerry Curve 8320 is one of the best versions of the device to date. It is still a top seller and has many more neat tricks that it can perform. For additional tips, be sure to check out the user's manual that came with it.
BlackBerry Official Site – http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/blackberry101/tips/blackberry8300.jsp