5 BlackBerry Pearl Tips And Tricks
Looking for 5 BlackBerry Pearl tips and tricks? The guide below will go over some of the basic tips and tricks that will save you some time when navigating your BlackBerry Pearl cell phone.
- Switching Applications. With technology always evolving, new applications are made available for use on cell phones on a daily basis. It can be a pain to switch applications, but BlackBerry has made it easy. When you have an application open on your Blackberry Peal and you would like to switch to a different application, all you have to do is hold the Alt key and press the Escape key. Continue to hold the Alt key until you have found the application you want to use.
- Security. Unfortunately, many people lose their cell phones everyday. While this won't help with losing your phone, it will prevent the offender from actually using your BlackBerry Pearl. You can password protect your BlackBerry Pearl by going to Options, then Security Options, then General Settings. You will then be able to enter a password.
- Battery Power. Smartphones come so jam packed with applications and features that the battery life of these phones often suffer. By following these tips and tricks, you will be able to extend the life of your BlackBerry Pearl. To preserve the battery life of your BlackBerry Pearl, keep your backlight setting low and turn off camera viewfinder mode when you're not using it.
- Zooming. Many cell phones these days come with a very powerful digital camera. The BlackBerry Pearl is no exception. To zoom when taking a picture with your BlackBerry Pearl, all you have to do is press the Volume Up key or roll the Trackball in an upwards direction.
- Bookmarks. The BlackBerry Pearl is a fantastic web browser. Just as you would with a ordinary computer, you can bookmark a web page on your BlackBerry Pearl so you can easily access that page in the future. When browsing a web page that you would to bookmark, all you have to do is press the ? key.
Posted on: May. 18, 2010